DAMAC Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences
  • 1 & 2 BR
  • 520 - 1,054 Sq. Ft.
Price On Request

DAMAC Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences - Glamour Meets Luxury Living!

Brimming with grand & eye-catching facades, setting new standards in high-end structural design, Hollywood glamour and California cool unite to cross the boundaries never believed possible in Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences

Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences Dubai
Sizes (Sq. Ft.) 520 - 1,054
Booking Amount 10%
Payment Plan 10:90
Possession Possession Completed

Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences Dubai

Unrivalled Opulence!

A development of luxury hotel and residential tower offering 1 & 2 Bed Apartments represent a well-planned, perfectly managed investment into Dubai real estate. Lavish in space, every unit here is the height of luxury, yet comfortable living, with eye-catching views.

Payment Plan of
Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences Apartments
Down Payment
Within 1080 Days Of Sale Date (In installments)
Amenities of

Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences by DAMAC Properties

These luxury homes combine comforts with world-class amenities & services as per the Paramount standards. This high-rise tower comprises retail on the ground floor with a wide range of signature Paramount Hotels & Resorts amenities for both guests and residents.

Meeting And Events Facilities
Fully Equipped Gymnasium
Luxury Spa, Fitness, And Wellness Center
Fitness And Wellness Center
Location of

Paramount Tower Hotel & Residences at Sheikh Zayed Road

Located next to Sheikh Zayed Road, with Al Khail Road minutes away, Damac Paramount Hotel & Residences has excellent connectivity with Dubai and other regions of the UAE.

Floor Plans of
DAMAC Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences Dubai

Damac Paramount Tower Hotel & Residences offers 1 & 2 Bed Apartments, every unit here comes with a spacious floor plan & complete privacy at a very attractive price.



  • Balcony Area50 Sq. Ft.
  • Suite Area470 Sq. Ft.
  • Total Area520 Sq. Ft.
1 Bedroom

1 Bedroom Apartments

  • Balcony Area119 Sq. Ft.
  • Suite Area935 Sq. Ft.
  • Total Area1,054 Sq. Ft.
2 Bedroom

2 Bedroom Apartments

  • Balcony Area88 Sq. Ft.
  • Suite Area1,282 Sq. Ft.
  • Total Area1,370 Sq. Ft.
Have a question?

We will tell you everything you need to know about DAMAC Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences

This development is situated in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Street, just a few minutes away from Burj Khalifa.
Here hotel rooms & residential suites are available for sale.
The project is completed and potential residents can move into these apartments.
Yes, a 10:90 payment plan is available with this development, 10% as a deposit and the rest 90% in 12 small installments within 1080 days of sales.
Paramount Tower Hotel and Residences Dubai
Arrange Property Viewing today
Don't Miss The Property Tour
Ask Anything Anytime

With a simple chat conversation, we resolve every query of yours- Enjoy Instant Support to grab Asset

Similar Properties

SOBHA The S Tower
SOBHA The S Tower
On Request
4 & 5 BR
4,851 - 11,137 Sq. Ft.
View Details
DAMAC Safa Two
DAMAC Safa Two
On Request
Studio, 1, 2 & 3 BR
370 - 2,351 Sq. Ft.
View Details
On Request
Studio, 1 & 2 BR
404 - 2,379 Sq. Ft.
View Details
DAMAC Cavalli Tower
DAMAC Cavalli Tower
On Request
1 - 5 BR
873 - 1,849 Sq. Ft.
View Details
DAMAC Safa One
DAMAC Safa One
On Request
1, 2 & 3 BR
843 - 2,637 Sq. Ft.
View Details
Not What
Couldn’t find what you’re looking for? There is a range of other Properties to suit your needs.
Not What
Whatsapp Now